Search This Blog

Sunday, March 20, 2022

Magnificent

Re-watching all seasons of 'Suits', an excellently-written series on Netflix.  I watch it for the writing, but I also watch for the fabulous clothes Jessica Pearson (a.k.a. Gina Torres) wears.  They are both elegant and spectacular, as is her jewelry.  In fact, all the women in the case wear beautiful clothes, but Torres' outfits are the most wonderful.  Here are but two examples:



Googling who did the clothes, I learned it was someone named Jolie Andreatta.  Hailing from Santa Barbara and Big Sur, she absolutely nails it every episode.  

"Gina and I are very close," she says, "So our conversation about the new show was filled with excitement.  We know the storyline called for toning things down a bit, but we still wanted all her best friends -- like Dior, Balenciaga, Tom Ford, Givenchy and Chanel -- to come with us onto the set."

Too bad when I was working, with a few exceptions, I seemed to be the only woman who gave a sh-t about what she wore.  Lots of times I went to meetings with other women in beach wear.  The shoes were the worst, but on 'Suits', the shoes are also magnificent.  

So, kudos to Ms. Andreatta.  Took this off the television.  Beige sheath with turquoise earrings.  What an outfit!




No comments:

Post a Comment