Search This Blog

Monday, September 24, 2018

What a joke

So, parts of the Ottawa area were flattened by a rare tornado that hit over the weekend and where was Trudeau?  In New York making speeches at the UN about gender politics, lobbying to get a seat on the Security Council.  Why?  Why does Canada need a seat on the Security Council?  Just so Trudeau can say he got one and Harper failed?

I have no clue.  The UN is a castrated organization no one takes seriously, so what's the point?  Anyway, I guess it's more fun being in New York than Dunrobin.  Here's a picture of that devastated community:


It's hard to believe that little old Dunrobin has been taken off the face of the earth.  I can't even imagine losing my house like this!?  My heart goes out to those who have lost everything and I give kudos to the emergency responders who have stepped up so tirelessly. 

________________________________________
p.s.  Had a mammography last week and got my results today:  normal.  Very grateful.     

No comments:

Post a Comment