Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Now you know.....

....that my dishwasher is "on the blink", as my late uncle used to say about everything that stopped working.  This is why my drain board is in this shape:
 

I remember growing up, doing dishes by hand was the way we did it all the time.  In fact, when my late mother moved to a condo with a dishwasher, she refused to use it.  We had no dishwasher at the cottage when our kids were growing up either, so they broke out into teams and took turns.  There is an art to doing dishes by hand and it's all come back to me. 

Bought a 'Bosch', on the recommendation of one of my swim buddies who works at 'Home Depot'.  "Whatever you do, don't buy an LG or a Samsung," he warned me. 

So I didn't.  Ah well, $1,200 later and all's well that ends well.   

 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment