Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 21, 2023

$741.59

That's what someone charged on my Mastercard and I have been trying for THREE DAYS to get to the bottom of it!#^#$%!!!

I lodged a dispute with MC, which will take up to 30 DAYS to even be seen!!  So, silly me, I tried calling.  After being on hold with various, "Your call is important to us" bullsh-t recordings blaring in my ear, another voice came on and said that when posted, charges cannot be reversed until you have checked with the merchant.  Huh??!!  I thought that's what you'd be doing with my dispute??!!

So I called the merchant, which was Air Miles.  Huh??!!???!!!!  I haven't even had an air miles card since 2000!!!!  After waiting for two hours on another hold, a voice came on and said I would get a callback.  Why make me wait for two hours to be told I can get a callback??$%^@Q?!!!

It's now been three-and-a-half hours and still no callback.  And who's supposed to call me back?  One of their.....wait for it....."Customer Care Ambassadors"! 

I kid you not!  That's what they call themselves!!!  "Care" Ambassadors?!!!!  Are you kidding me??!!??!!!!  More like a "Customer Who Cares?! Ambassador".  'Cause they most certainly don't!!!!

So, this morning it's been no swim and no shower in case someone who "cares" calls me back.  I predict I will be staying in my pyjamas all day and still won't get the callback!#$%!!#$!!

Update:  Just got a "callback" from a recorded voice that said -- and I kid you not! -- "You will not get a callback today because we have an unusually high volume of calls.  Please press this and that and this and that to select a time for a callback.  Sorry, that time is not available.....Sorry, that time is not available.....blah, blah, blah."

Guess when my callback is scheduled?  Nov. 30th!!!!!  That's absolutely appalling!!!  

Canada is the most non-service-oriented country in the entire, effing world!!!!!

If I had long hair, it'd be in this shape!!!





 


2 comments:

  1. the comment about charges not being reversed is BS I have had a few charges on my MC deleted because I didn't make them . Once it was looked into they realized the charges were posted to the wrong account DUH Good luck with yours

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Apparently, I have to check with the merchant first and then they will reverse it. So fucked up!!!!!!!

      Delete