Search This Blog

Thursday, November 9, 2023

He liked them young

Very young.  Bored and meandering around on YouTube and other day, I came across a documentary about Elvis Presley and his abnormal proclivity for children.  It was really quite disturbing.

A number of now middle-aged women were interviewed about their affairs with Elvis, revealing that he evidently was a pedophile.  According to the women, he had his handlers seek out girls of 14 in his audiences that he fancied and invite them to Graceland.  Naturally, they were absolutely thrilled to go.  

Asked if they had had a sexual relationship with Elvis, all said it only went as far as necking and petting, but no intercourse.  Why?  Because they said Elvis was really just a teenager himself at heart and enjoyed the company of young girls -- like the teenager he had wanted to remain.  One said he had told her that because he was who he was, he was expected to have a very aggressive and robust sex life, but all he wanted was some teenage frolicking.

Weird?  I'd say.

"Elvis, why is a man of 39 asking to date a 14-year-old child?" one mother asked him.  He replied that if she were worried, she could come along as a chaperone, which this mother did.  "We played parlour games and went swimming in his pool," she said, "but it didn't go further than teenage behaviour."

Weird?  I'd say.

But it's no different than the Mormon cult, whose females marry very young, often to older men, and are encouraged to have as many children as they can to keep the cult going 'cause not too many people are lining up to convert.  It's a very closed sect.

(Note: I no longer have to censor myself when I talk about the Mormons because I recently blocked a Mormon acquaintance who was an avid reader of my blog.  He never commented on anything I blogged  -- except to take offence at my research and views on Mormons -- so in a moment of childish pettiness, I blocked him, along with a few other ghost followers.  When he discovered this, he "unfriended" me, in his own moment of juvenile behaviour, so he won't be able to read it on fb either.  I know, I know, small-minded of me but I'm far from perfect!)  

But back to Elvis.  His seems a case of arrested development which never abated.  With Pricilla, he met her when she also was 14 and had to wait a few years until she was of age to marry her.  But her parents let her live with him all that time, under the same roof.

Weird?  I'd say.

She looks 14 here.

Even weirder, Pricilla said that after she had had the baby, Elvis never slept with her again.  He was repulsed by the fact that she had given birth.  Evidently, he still preferred his virgins.  That's when she started her affair with one of his body guards, which ended their marriage.  But I mean, do you blame her?

The whole thing non-plussed me.  Have a look and I think you'll agree:  Elvis was one weird guy.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment