Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 11, 2026

Did you know....

....where the chairman of Brookfield lives, the guy who replaced Carney as CEO when he ran for Liberal leader?  Did you know where that guy, Bruce Flatt, lives?  Why, he lives in luxury in Tuscany!

Gee, what a coincidence!  Imagine, they just happen to be vacationing together!  Isn't that amazing?!

The journalist in me always gets her man, so I dug into this to find out why Carney chose Tuscany and not Harrington Lake, the prime minister's official summer residence, renovated at a cost to the beleaguered taxpayer, standing in line at the local food bank, to the tune of $11.7 million!

Tuscany, the PM's vacation paradise.

Of course, the lazy media did not look into this.  In fact, they questioned nothing and dug into nothing.  Konrad von Finkenstein, the "Ethics" commissioner, actually approved this.  Hey, Konrad, you work for us, not the PM.  To the Canadian media I say, hang your collective heads in shame, you slothful journalists.  You didn't even bother pulling back the curtain.  But I was trained by the very best at Maclean Hunter in Toronto and that's why I did.

That's the kind of sneaky guy Carney is.  I had an inkling of this a number of years ago, when B was VP of the Rockcliffe Tennis Club.  Knowing every member, B spotted a couple of guys playing who he knew were not members.  One was Pinchas Zukerman and the other?  Mark Carney.

"You have 15 minutes to clear off this court," said B.  Otherwise I will call the police.  "Well, we're friends of a friend who is a member," they offered.  "Sorry, that's not how we operate at this club," B rejoined.  "You have to be with the member and pay the fee, or you have to be a member, so please clear off."

Finally, they did.  So, as I said, this is the kind of guy Carney is:  An entitled toff who skirts any rule he encounters.

So, all you sheep who continue to believe in the guy who cannot get a deal with the U.S., who traipses off on vacation when Trump's crippling tariffs are about to drop, give your heads a shake.  Pull off the blinkers and face what Canada has become.

I feel like crying.  


  

  

No comments:

Post a Comment