Search This Blog

Monday, January 4, 2016

He was an a--hole

Watched a CNN special on Steve Jobs last evening.  The guy was an a--hole.  With $500 billion in his jeans -- yes billion -- he went to court to deny being the father of a daughter he knew he had fathered with a girlfriend.  A genetic test proved otherwise and he reluctantly -- reluctantly!! -- agreed to pay.....wait for it.....$500 a month to support the child!  To add insult to injury, he claimed the mother was a slut (my word, based on his description of her in court documents) who slept around so much who knew who the father was? 

It was Steve.

Rather than pay taxes, he formed dummy companies in Ireland where he parked his $500 billion and only paid one percent in tax.  That's obscene.  He also screwed many others -- including Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak -- out of large legitimate royalties. 

Well, karma is karma and we all know what happened to Jobs.     

1 comment:

  1. OMG. my neighbours told me to watch it.
    I was just about sick to my stomach. I would rather not have known the truth about the bastard. However, for every idiot like him there are good people.

    ReplyDelete