Search This Blog

Saturday, October 7, 2017

You know what I'm going to say

I'm talking about the $750 million settlement given the natives in the "sixties scoop" boondoggle.  I probably don't need to bother writing about it because you know I find it appalling. 

Thirty-eight-thousand people are going to be handed between $25,000 and $50,000 each simply for having been taken away from unfit parents and raised by others who cared.  If you do the math, that means that 76,000 mothers and fathers were deemed unfit to care for their own children.  If you do more math, it means that extended family and kin -- let's say only three per parent -- were also deemed unfit.  That's a  whopping 228,000 relatives judged unfit to take these children into their culture and care!

228,000 for a population of fewer than a million back then.  That's a quarter of the entire group.  Absolutely outrageous.  And the public weeping and wailing as they are handed their cheques is unconscionable.

But G-d help anyone who dares ask why these children had to be taken into care in the first place.  G-d help them!

And what did native leaders say?  "It's a start." 

As an adopted child, I was also "scooped" from my culture and raised by better parents.  I thank G-d every day that I was not reared by the white-trash, townie gang in Kingston from which I came.  Had I not been "scooped", I would have been raised in a boarding house by people on welfare.

Every single Canadian is being held hostage by the natives whose rapacious grasp for cash never ends.  Please G-d, let's not give Trudeau another disastrous term. Along with the "no pipelines" mess, Canada is being effed by this clown.      

 

No comments:

Post a Comment