Search This Blog

Monday, October 21, 2019

Why is he there?

Watching CBC coverage of this painful election, I saw a fat guy in the group of commentators and said, "Gee, that looks like Nenshi, but it can't be because he's mayor of Calgary and we are in a mess and he's obviously here at city hall pounding a calculator and pouring over the numbers, trying to fix us."  But guess what!?  It was Nenshi. 

OGM!

It's unbelievable to me that our mayor jets off to TO to "comment" on the federal election.  He is so incompetent.  Why would he do that?  Oh, I forgot, hubris.  Or maybe the cheeseburgers are better in TO? 

The other reason I can't watch CBC is that they have levitated Pastor Mansbridge out of the grave and planted him in front of a camera.  I also can't stand the "always-right" Rosemary Barton.  However, I would like to watch CBC because they have the brilliant Marie Heinen on as a commentator and I have enormous respect for her.  Too bad she is seated by the corpulent Nenshi.  Switched to CTV.   

Could Trudeau get another majority?  I fear he is on his way to one.  How can it have happened?     



No comments:

Post a Comment