Search This Blog

Monday, September 13, 2021

Why is it.....

 .....that the young lady who lives beside us parks her car in front of our place all day and night every day and night?  And why is it that that pisses me off!?  Why do I feel I own the street in front of my house?

Because that's the way I feel: I do own it.

Anyway, today was a productive day.  We got our drivers' licenses changed to our new address and voted in an advance poll.  I just couldn't wait to not put an X beside the Liberal candidate.  

Trudeau's hubris and his "Kids in the Hall" buddies who, unelected, run the country need to be run out on a rail in this election.  Jodie Wilson-Raybould said that Butts and gang set policy and told ministers which end was up.  They have completely destroyed the Westminster model of Parliamentary democracy and care not a whit.  

He has to go, but I fear he will get in again.  My poor grandchildren. 

No comments:

Post a Comment