Search This Blog

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Hey, you forgot one!

No, you have four kids, not three. Dean McDermott, the clown married to bimbo Tori Spelling, was agog when she announced she was pregnant with their third kid. "Wow, number three!" he raved when she showed him the pregnancy test. This took place on their reality show, 'Tori and Dean -- Home Sweet Hollywood'.

Hint: It's Ms. Spelling who has all the money, hence it's her hand that wields the editorial red pencil, wiping out Dean's other life.

Why do I watch? Because I can't wait for the next ridiculous scene. What inane dialogue will they utter next? "I love you so much"..."I love you so much too"..."hi momma"..."hi daddy"..."I miss you so much"..."me too"..."then we had a food fight!"...That's pretty much it for insightful interaction.

Problem is Dean has another kid with Mary-Jo Eustace -- she of the 'What's for Dinner' infamy. Granted, I find her enormously annoying -- and the mindless and absurd chattering in which she and Ken Kostick engage is idiotic in the extreme (thank G-d that show's off the air) -- but I did give her a thought today, as Dean fell about in raptures about his impending "third" child. Remembering something about an ugly divorce, I googled him and yes, he had a kid with Mary-Jo. How'd you like to be that kid, watching Dad deny your very existence on national TV? So, I guess their reality show isn't too real.

I predict another show down the road, with kid number one staring as another scr-wed up hollywood brat.

1 comment:

  1. It's even worse because he was in the process of adopting a girl when he bailed on the first family. So, he actually had four and a half kids; the ex went through with the adoption. Now, I know no outsider can break up a marriage, that's an inside job. But you can't just write off the kids and then pass yourself off as Father of the Year.

    ReplyDelete