Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 30, 2020

The pen

 Bob Dole was all I could think of when I watched the presidential debate.  There was Biden, waving around a hand with a pen stuck into it.  That's what Bob Dole did because his was withered:  Stuck a pen into it.  Why did Biden do that?  Made him look crippled and weak.

But he needn't have worried about a pen because Biden was decimated in the debate anyway.  He looked and sounded confused, giving answers that had nothing to do with the question.  The "moderator" was a disaster.  Clearly biased, he sanctioned Trump to Biden's favour, but it did no good.  Biden was a disaster.

But lo and behold!  This morning, the media all said Biden won the "debate"!?  That's how one-sided the media is (are?).  Don't know why I sat there for 90 minutes, but I did.  What did surprise me was Biden's telling Trump to "shut up" and referring to him as a "clown".  Whatever you think of Trump, and I don't think much, no duly-elected president of the United States should be spoken to like this.  

One thing is sure, with Russia and China vying to take over the world -- and I mean the entire world -- I would not want Biden to be the one standing up to them.  He can't.          

No comments:

Post a Comment