Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 12, 2023

Just blocked a few people

Cutting a few out of the herd.

I am into thinning and culling the herd today.  I have few official "followers" because you don't have to be a follower to read my blog; I post it on the internet for all to read.  My stats tell me thousands of people read my blog all over the world and that's great!  But I just blocked people who never comment.  I mean, why waste my words on people who don't give a sh-t?  Why do they follow anyway?

I blog for me because I love writing.  I am also blogging so my grands will know who I was after I die.  Right now, they think I am just some boring, old lady with no opinions.  I have published nine books of my blogs and am going to add two more so my thoughts will live on in concrete form.  Is this hubris?  Probably, but I want to leave them something other than a muffin recipe.

 


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who are you, please? I'd like to know.

      Delete