Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Little Miss Perfect

Yep, that's the baby beauty queen title of late. "Little Miss Perfect". Tuned into 'Pageant Moms' the other day and rued it. Why do I watch these wretched shows?! This one was out of Dallas (where else) and featured yet another baby beauty contest. These are babies and toddlers, folks. Babies and toddlers! I know I have blogged about this before, but I am slack-jawed every time I accidently click upon these sick shows. The children sport false eye lashes, false teeth, wigs, full-on makeup....and they are....three!!!! Why is anyone surprised when they get molested??

One mom controlled her kid with sugar........"Dallas just needs a little something," she confided to the camera, as she popped a sugar substance into the kid's mouth. Shortly thereafter, Dallas was saying...."Mom, hit me with that again." Future drug addict anyone? There was mom, plying the baby with sugar to keep her in line. Heroin will be next, trust me. Other moms swore by chocolate breakfasts to get the babies pumped. What is wrong with these people!?

When one two-year-old didn't win, she balled her eyes out. It was so pathetic. Ruined at two.

No comments:

Post a Comment