Search This Blog

Monday, January 9, 2017

Now I get it

I now fully understand why Britain voted "yes" for Brexit.  Hitherto, I thought it was crazy for them to leave the European Union (previously called 'The Common Market*), but having just watched a BBC documentary about the New Scotland Yard and the huge job it has tracking down, arresting and deporting thousands and thousands of criminals from Eastern Europe, I totally get it. 

G-d help the UK.  Poles, Albanians, Ukrainians, Bulgarians, French Africans and others of their ilk need only flash an ID card to get into Britain, whereupon they promptly assume a number of aliases and go on their merry ways.  And I am talking here about murderers, rapists and armed robbers -- not your petty shoplifter here and there.   These brazen criminals then apply for housing and benefits and get them!  An entirely new Scotland Yard division has been formed to serve foreign warrants for these bums and deport them -- at great expense to Her Majesty, I might add.

So, I apologize to my Leister relatives.  I would have done exactly the same thing. 

To really depress yourself, watch "Jihadis Next Door" on Netflix.  It's all about radical Muslim men who spend all day -- on the dole, I might add -- screaming and yelling throughout British cities trying to convince others to join the fight against the "infidels".  What the eff are they doing in Britain in the first place if they think all western democracies are evil?!  Fellas, Magna Carta happened in 1215 at Runnymede -- 802 years ago.  That was when King John signed a charter conferring his authority to the people and democracy was born.  You're not going to throw it over for Sharia law in a year or two.  Or ever.  The ridiculous thing is that Magna Carta, along with the separation of church and state, are precisely the mechanisms which allow these radicals to freely hold their demonstrations.

Insane. 

*See "Personal and terminology", June 26, 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment