Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Give her a copy of the Canadian Constitution

I told you Julie Payette was a dumb choice for Governor General and she has proved (I meant "proven", Bob) my assessment correct.  In her first speech, she actually crapped on "believers"!  This is the representative of Her Majesty, Queen of Canada and Head of the Church of England.  Hello, last time I checked, the Queen was a devoted servant of God and defender of The Faith at all times. 

Payette has absolutely no business giving her opinion on anything.  She is a figurehead and needs to shut up and cut ribbons.  How did the hapless Trudeau pick her?  "Hey, let's pick a woman," Sophie must have said one morning in bed.  "Great idea!" Justin must have replied.  "And what about a celebrity?" Yeah, let's go for it! 

So, they lighted upon the arrogant Ms. Payette.  She needs to read up on her role and, as I said, shut up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment