Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 18, 2020

I don't

 Does anyone know anyone who has -- or has had -- COVID?  No one I talk to.  You?  The thing that strikes me is one day, everything was normal and we all went about our business, and the next, everyone apparently had COVID and we all had to be masked, gloved and locked up!  That's what Tam, et al, said.  You know what I think about Tam.  Not much.

She has blood on her hands for giving Canadians false, late or inaccurate information.  She should be fired and charged, but "feminist" Trudeau will NEVER do it.  

So, now we have a Russian/Slovakian literature "expert" as our Finance Minister.  What a joke.  There she was, in her usual too-short-too-tight dress, flipping her hair around while she accepted the job.  I cannot believe Trudeau appointed her!  But, then again, I can.  He has dug in with his "feminist" agenda.  Big mistake.

Where and when will it all end?  Gawd help our grandchildren.        


No comments:

Post a Comment