Search This Blog

Saturday, March 27, 2021

The Supreme Court has changed the constitution, unconstitutionally

 How cute, tying the acceptance of Trudeau's carbon tax to good, ole "climate change".  (You'll notice they're no longer calling global warming because it's not.)  That's how out-of-it Richard Wagner and five other judges are.  They failed to notice that section 92 of the Constitution Act of 1982 gives responsibility for resources to the provinces.  I should know because I get my info from B, one of those who held the pen, thus knows it inside out.  

So, the feds do not have the jurisdiction to impose such a tax at all.  But hey, look how well carbon pricing has done in reducing emissions!  Absolutely nothing.  It's all just a money grab, period the end. 

In all the coverage of this ruling, not one journalist I have read or heard has even mentioned section 92.  They just blather on about non-existent climate change.  (Read my previous blog to see what a hoax this is.  But millions of people are making money out of it, so it continues.)  How could the supreme court simply ignore our constitution?!  Oh, I forgot.  Wagner and Trudeau are McGill old-school-tie buds.

Case closed.

_______________________

I was glad to see someone other than I denouncing Lucki and calling for her to be removed.  Native journalist Tanya Talaga wrote a good piece in the 'Globe and Mail' the other day.  Of course she aligned her arguments with native issues, but we're on the same page on this file.  Lucki is a disgrace to the uniform.

     

No comments:

Post a Comment