Search This Blog

Saturday, May 15, 2021

I am shocked

 Apparently, the "Blogger Team" (whoever they are?) has been flagging some of my posts to see if they violate their "community standards".  Got emails saying a couple had been flagged for review and after said review, they emailed me to say they had been reinstated.

I find this shocking!  For all my blogs, I research numbers and never post anything that defames anyone.  Yes, I have strong opinions -- which is why I have a personal blog -- but I don't post anything that is anything other than my opinion.

When I tried to answer the emails, I got "no reply".  There is something very wrong when strangers can decide what I may, or may not, post.  Folks, this is very scary.  

1 comment:

  1. I just got a FB warning for posting a trivia score . It was said to have offensive subject matter. This is very strange and a bit distressing to say the least

    ReplyDelete