Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 9, 2021

Can you understand this?

I have read and re-read this letter from 'The Globe and Mail' today and for the life of me, cannot understand what this guy is trying to say?  I find this the norm when professors write about anything.  Their prose is so turgid and full of caveats, their points -- if they have any -- are completely obscured.  If any of you can tell me what the H-ll this is about, feel free to make a comment:


Another letter of mine found its way into 'The Globe and Mail' today.  There was a long-winded column in there about French not being a required qualification for CEOs, but I think my take sums things up perfectly in just a few words.  There are a lot of messages in there, but the two takeaways are, Quebeckers remain parochial and narrow-minded, and money runs the world:




No comments:

Post a Comment