Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Nothing good......

....ever happens after midnight.  That's what I told my kids when they started exploring nightlife.  It remains true.  The nauseating massacre in Florida happened just after two a.m., when everyone is dangerously "over-refreshed".  That's what happens.  And by the way, I doubt there is the usual "radicalization" connection with the killer.  He may have used that as an excuse, but my theory is that he was a closet gay, hated himself because it's taboo in his religion, and killed as many gays as he could in a club he regularly frequented.  Apparently, he was also on a gay website.

So, so sad.  My enduring question about young men who do this is:  Where are their mothers and what are they teaching their sons??  We are all reared at our mother's knee, thus mothers bear a huge responsibility when their children go "bad".

Now we have the usual crap from Obama 'et all' about how guns have to be restricted....etc.......etc......etc.  Trust me, nothing will change thanks to the NRA and its very generous gifts to politicians of all stripes. 

Too late, fellas. 

     

No comments:

Post a Comment