Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Let's get real

Listening to the CBC blather on about the lack of clean water on reserves and I can barely contain myself.  Actually, I couldn't so I sat down to type this.  The facts are that all native reserves have been provided water purification systems.  BUT THEY DON'T USE THEM!!!!

So, next time you hear natives bemoaning the fact that they don't have clean water.  WAKE UP!  They don't have clean water because they don't do what every other municipality does:  Clean and purify its water!

If I hear Perry Bellegarde rave on about anything else I will scream.  The very last thing that man wants is "truth and reconciliation".  The next last thing he wants is to amend "The Indian Act".  What else would he have to cry about?!  The fact that we are removing and renaming buildings and statues is a disgrace.  It is discrimination at its worst.   

No comments:

Post a Comment