Search This Blog

Sunday, July 21, 2019

More "wrong"

As I sit in freezing Calgary, two other people who don't deserve to be enjoying our old cottage locale are up there for the weekend staying with the other two who don't deserve it:  Stepson and his girlfriend.  This is a guy who owes us a lot of money -- and I mean a lot -- but will never re-pay it.  Were he to, we could afford to take lots of trips to this beautiful place.

But he won't, so we can't.

So, there sit stepdaughter, her b-tch of a mother, stepson and his girlfriend all lounging around where they should not be.  As I said, all besmirching our name and dining out on our accomplishments.

Told B I was going to blog this to vent and he was fine with it because frankly, he too is disgusted and embarrassed by his kids' behaviour.  So, S__tt and S-r-ah, don't call him up and complain about this blog and tell him to make me delete it.  I have done that in the past, but I won't again.  If you don't like the truth, too bad. 

I am a truth teller. 

No comments:

Post a Comment