Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Hilarious

Of course, it's completely non-politically-correct, but B said the other day, "Blackface matters."  I nearly drove off the road.  As I said, costume party hijinks mean nothing to me, nor should they to anyone else.  Trudeau, with all his incompetence, was simply showcasing his narcissism by showing up in blackface. 

I don't care, people.  Get over it.  There are bigger fish to fry in this country and election.

The other person I have no time for is that ridiculous Greta Thunberg.  What the h-ll is she doing traipsing around the world giving everyone sh-t?!  Obviously, her parents are behind all this because what sixteen-year-old would dream this publicity stunt up all by herself?  Poor old Maxim Bernier was pilloried for saying she was disturbed, but she bloody well is.  She's another one who should be quiet (was going to say "shut up", but am trying to be fake-polite) and get back to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment