Search This Blog

Friday, July 26, 2024

Blocked

This is the message I get when they block my blogs.


Facebook has blocked my blogs.  The first one they blocked was about Biden's stand down from running for re-election.  I edited it and tried again.  Blocked.  Then I tested it by trying to post one that said, "Happy Birthday".  They even blocked that one.

This is very scary.

They use an algorithm to do this and some word or other must trigger the blocking.  However, I think they have simply blocked the title of my blog.  Should I change the title?  Too much trouble.

On one "explanation" they claimed I was looking for too many "likes".  Huh??!!  My account is private, so unless you're a 'friend', you can't see my fb posts at all.  From now on, you will only be able to read my blogs on line, not on fb.

As I said, this is very scary!  

1 comment:

  1. I’ve missed reading your blogs! So here I am… crawling through the underground tunnels of Blogger to reach them.

    ReplyDelete