Search This Blog

Monday, March 25, 2013

So what?!

They arrived on Parliament Hill today, the native marchers from James Bay.  Do they not have jobs?  How could they have marched for three months employed?  There they were, drumming and standing around.  Now what?.......came to mind.  Suppose that's the "white folks" fault.

I have told you before that my great-grandmother was a Mohawk from the Tyendanaga Reserve in Napanee.  Thank God she married and moved off the reserve so her descendents could lead normal lives.  My native roots are why I am merciless about how they are ruining themselves and blaming the "white man".  They certainly don't consider themselves "Canadian". 

Harper has pretty much ignored them.  Good on him.  Keep ignoring them.  As I have blogged, they get $8 billion from Canadians every year -- $8 billion!  Eight billion is ten hundred million times eight.  That's what $8 billion is.  It's eight thousand million.  Think about it and think about it again.  Every day you go to work, think about the money you are working to earn to give to the natives.  It is scandalous.   

1 comment:

  1. Instead of building them homes - someone with a brain could have taught them to do it for themselves!!!!!! I worked for Indian Affairs!!
    I remember several sit-ins (now this computer just decided to go French on me!!!)Any-ho-hum I believe you get my drift. The first time 10 came all dressed in feathers - walked up to my desk and said I am the CHIEF - I want to see the CHIEF. Mouthy me, could not even answer him,
    I was positively stunned, and scared!!!!
    How stupid is the government to simply give them the money instead of making them build something for that same money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Why is that (cannot type question mark it comes out ÉÉÉÉÉ!!!)
    Good article, thanks. B.A.M.F.

    ReplyDelete