Search This Blog

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Pedophilia is not "an incident"

Watched a documentary about Roman Polanski, in which every defender called his rape of a 13-year-old "an incident".  The guy drugged and raped her, but since he is a famous director, everyone forgave him.  You should have heard "the French" lauding him.  Disgusting.

Apparently Polenski is "a genius" and a "brilliant film maker", according to the French.  What is wrong with the French?   A lot, nevermind the rape. 

What was interesting were the interviews with his victim.  She has moved on.  "Others have done more to me than he did," she declared.  Wow!  I was impressed.  Having being the victim of sexual assault myself, I understand why she "moved on".   One can either get over sexual assault, or dine out on it for the rest of one's life.  I chose to get over it.         

No comments:

Post a Comment