Search This Blog

Thursday, August 21, 2014

Fashion(?) I don't like

Bought the latest 'Bazaar' today, something I rarely do, just to see what hideous outfits are in vogue these days.  Here are a few dandies.  No need to comment, you'll get it:






 
How the mighty have fallen!  Everything is ugly and nothing, but nothing matches!  But I am sure vapid women pay thousands to look like this.  Sad.


But you can't beat Ralph Lauren.  Maybe that's why he's outlasted everyone.  Absolutely classic and stunning -- not to mention flattering:



I also like this dress, very chic and cute:

I think many designers try to outdo each other with "stupid".  All of it an ego trip for the designer and all of it rendering women completely hideous. 








1 comment:

  1. THANKS SO MUCH FOR THIS. Love the grey lace and wish I were 35lbs lighter. Actually that dress is for any age. The first ones are so ugly - whoever designed them hates women!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete