Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Really?

Saw a ridiculous foodie show (aren't they all) which featured people eating live ants.  Seriously.  They had to round up 27,000 of the crawlies to get this done for some reception.  The next course was lamb.  Served on a bed of hay.  I'm totally serious.  And what did it cost?  $400.  People will fall for anything.  It's the "Emperor's New Clothes" all the way.

Period, the end.

Out with friends, I kept sneaking a peak at the television because it featured.....wait for it.....a national darts' championship!  England, where else.  Held in a HUGE arena, there were thousands of cheering and fanatical fans screaming for their guys.  Darts!?  Please.  It's darts!  How many wasted hours does one have to spend perfecting darts?  About as many as those who perfect billiards.

Next, on came 'Poker Stars'.  I don't think I heard a word anyone was saying because I was enthralled with these two stupid programs.  But, I am the stupid one because I was mesmerized.

Sad.


No comments:

Post a Comment