Search This Blog

Monday, June 6, 2022

What was he doing?!

On the day we celebrated 70 years on the throne of our Head of State, the magnificent Queen Elizabeth II, the prime minister was swanning around London (the wrong London) at a memorial for a Muslim family mowed down and killed a year ago by a deranged driver.  While I agree this was criminal and tragic, I believe the PM's duty and obligation should have been to Canada and our Queen.  But, oh yeah, I forgot, Trudeau's only agenda is virtue-signaling to get votes.  Remember when he was photographed laying a teddy bear on a grave at a residential school?  Exactly.  It is cynical, appalling and spits in the face of what he should be doing and how he should be leading Canadians. 

But no, he was nakedly courting 905 votes, making speeches and marching "in solidarity" with Muslims to eliminate racism.  Here's a bulletin:  A march and a hollow, phony speech will not rid us of racism.  In my view, so-called racism is ingrained in certain people and peoples -- on both sides of the colour bar.  Ethnics in every society can be as "racist" as Caucasians.  In fact, I have noticed that often people of colour tend to view every issue through a race lens before they get to their point.  (This may get this post deleted by Blogger (it's happened before, but they wisely put the posts back after review), but I believe what I write -- even though most people would never write, or say, what I write.)

And let me remind my readers that we are all one race:  The Human one; everything else is culture, upbringing and personal decisions.  So don't call me "racist".  One cannot be racist when we are all the same race.

So brick bats to the Prime Minister on this one.  Just as his father disrespected The Monarch, so does the son.  This is not what Canada is about, in my opinion.

_______________________________

One of the big stories in 'The Globe and Mail' today was about the fact that trans and LGBTQ teens are five times more likely to contemplate, or commit, suicide.  It floors me that it took a lengthy and expensive study by Ottawa U "experts" to determine this.  Wouldn't it be obvious?  I mean, teens try so desperately to fit in and those of different gender identities must face many daunting barriers.  My own brother committed suicide because he was gay, so I know the struggle from personal and tragic experience.  May dear John rest in peace. 

_____________________________

Speaking of teens, I saw a very sad one today in a waiting room.  This young lady, about 18, is in a bad and unhealthy way, in my view -- even needs a walker to get around at 18!!!  What do you think?



          

No comments:

Post a Comment