Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Brown sugar and high heels

What is it with brown sugar? Why do they sell it in HUGE bags that, the minute you open them, start to harden. I can never finish a full bag of brown sugar before it becomes as hard as concrete and has to be thrown out. I've tried everything, such as re-packaging it in air-tight containers, but it never works. I invariably find myself tossing out 3/4 of a bag of brown sugar. What's the deal with that?

Read yesterday that high heels cause everything from arthritis to cancer. Whaaaaat?? Must have been written by someone from Dr. Scholls, or Nike...or a chiropractor or podiatrist. Come to think of it, these are the folks who should be promoting high heels; they get lots of business out of them. As I have said before, shoes make the outfit. One of the antidotes is going barefoot when you are not shod. Happily, this is what I do all year 'round, so obviously it has kept me in heels.

This blog is an indication of how dull things are these days. With the exception of visits to our sweet new baby, Reed, very little going is on in the February blah season. I still slog it out in the pool every day, but that's about it. Man, some days I hate that blue line in the bottom of the pool!

No comments:

Post a Comment