Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

A new venture

Taking a page out of the new on-line world, I advertised my writing and editing services on Kijiji. Low and behold, I attracted interest and today completed my first job. The client just arrived, I handed over the work and she handed over money! Wow! This may be the start of something interesting and profitable.

It was a challenge because her first language was not English, so I had to try and figure out what she was attempting to say and then re-write it so it sounded professional.

Note to my tax friends (Phil, Elayne and Faye): Don't panic, I gave her an invoice and receipt -- shocking to folks here, who live in a cash world.

1 comment:

  1. Excellent blog right here! Also your web site quite a bit up very fast! What host are you the usage of? Can I am getting your associate hyperlink for your host? I want my web site loaded up as quickly as yours lol
    Steel Bed Risers, White, 6 inch Lift, a set of 6

    ReplyDelete