Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

More fashion, in my opinion..........

Flipping through a couple of publications which landed here this morning I found a few "gems" -- not.  Here they are:
So, we have socks with heels.  Doesn't work -- AT ALL.
 
Now, here's a beaute.  Is that a slip showing under the skirt?  Then we have some sort of weird vest?  And the shoes?  Hideous.  I have put her in the witness protection program so she can save face. 

 
What's going on here?  Another top that doesn't work, then something underneath and then the most appalling, clunky boots I have ever seen.  Sad. 


Now, these are gorgeous heels.  Guess who's?  They are orange suede Moda shoes and my husband picked them out himself in Houston.  I am lucky we have the same taste in shoes!


Another pair he chose, Adrienne Vittadini, black and white patent.  Love them too.

  Yes, love my shoes. 




 


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment