Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Forty years ago

I spent this evening with a great guy I knew 40 years ago back in Lisgar Collegiate Institute in Ottawa.  "Google" Lisgar and you will discover it is a fine and coveted old institution.  Today parents actually camp out to be sure their kids get into Lisgar.  I understand because I was head cheer leader for three years and dated the head boy.  That was really tops! 

My old friend "A", his lovely wife, I and my husband attended the opening party of the Calgary Tennis Club this evening.  What a great time it was!

Hadn't seen "AW" for many, many years.  And since he was a couple of years older than I, he didn't even talk to me while we were in high school.  That was the way it was back  in the sixties.  Nevermind, tonight we re-connected and here we are:

 
 
 
By the way, I finally stuck false eyelashes successfully for this event!  What a chore!  But you know what?  It's worth it.    



No comments:

Post a Comment