Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Toothpicks

I was disgusted.  We had driven by "Nick's" on Crowchild Trail a hundred times, but never ventured in.  Today we did 'cause we had to visit "Service Canada", which is right beside this restaurant.  What disgusted me was the sight of the owner, the host and one of the waiters sitting down and eating lunch in table "one"! 

Please.  I do not appreciate seeing the owner and his staff scarfing lunch on my dime.  Disgusting.  But just when I thought I'd seen enough "disgusting", they hauled out the toothpicks.

They then proceeded to ream away at their dentures.  It was disgusting.  Have I used that word enough?  "I will never come back here again," I said to the poor waitress.  "It's all about the toothpicks," she said, apologizing.

Mortifying. 

   

No comments:

Post a Comment