Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Beyond belief!

Apparently, she entered and performed the wedding ceremony.  How absolutely self-centred and egomaniacal!  I really searched for a title for this blog.  "What?!"  "Unreal"  "Appalling"  "Inappropriate"  "Sick"...........came to mind.  Here's what happened:

My niece got married this past weekend in Ottawa (I couldn't attend) and guess what?  Her mother performed the ceremony.  Whaaaaaaat!!??  This is a woman who has not been able to hold any relationship together......ever.  And she's had plenty.  Guy after guy after guy.  But....get this.......she became some sort of "ordained" thing and is thus licenced in Ontario to marry people. 

"No one except "K" knew she would be performing the ceremony," said her father, my dearest cousin.  Whaaaaat??!!!  So, to upstage her own daughter at the latter's wedding, "V" had insisted it be a secret and then she had the nerve to magisterially saunter out and perform the ceremony.  Well, yah, it had to be a secret, or everyone would have been up-in-arms! 

How appalling.  What bullsh-t.  It's disgusting.

The person I feel most sorry about is my cousin's wife.  She had to sit through that crap.  Nothing's new.  It's always about "V".  What a b-tch.   

2 comments:

  1. She must be American - because this is the latest craze in America. My daughter-in-law's best friend was bragging last summer on how she was taking a course on the internet so she could be licenced to perform the wedding
    of another friend. I just about fell off the chair on the floor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT IN THE HELL IS THE WORLD COMING TO. Perhaps we could get a cross and put her up for the night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, that explains it. This person HAS to be the centre of attention. At all times. The last time I saw her was at my late uncle's 85th birthday. She got the back of my head and left early. She crashed the party, as she wasn't even married to my cousin at the time. Some people have more nerve than brains.

    ReplyDelete