Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

What nonsense

Why in the world would anyone change the words to a national anthem?  But that's what that idiot Ottawa MP, Mauril Belanger, wants to do.  He wants to change, "in all our sons' command" to "in all of us command".  That's just dumb.  National anthems are sacred and not to be changed on a whim.  I hope he fails.  Is there nothing more pressing to deal with? 
___________________________________

On the health front, finally decided to do something about my hips.  My doctor here just shook her head when she read a four-year-old report on an MRI I had in Ottawa.  "Oh, you need celebrex," the doctor there had said and walked out of the room.  Have been enduring pain ever since.  "We're going to get to the bottom of it," Dr. "M" said this morning.  And believe me, she will.  Health care in Alberta is first-rate.   

_____________________________________

"You thought my shaving my legs in the shower was disgusting," said my pool friend "L" yesterday.  Actually, yes I did -- especially when you are shaving them right below a sign that says "No shaving, brushing teeth, spitting or urinating the shower."  "The other day a woman was actually washing her underpants in the shower," said "L", trying to redeem herself.

People will do anything!         

No comments:

Post a Comment