Search This Blog

Sunday, September 21, 2014

Don't read it

I have blogged this before, if you don't have the balls to sign on as an official "follower" of my blog, don't comment on it to third parties.  Seriously.  I have only 18 "official" followers, but last time I checked the stats, almost 100,000 people are reading it.

The ones who annoy me are the people who complain to B about what I write.  Hey, B doesn't even read it himself.  If you want to complain, become a "follower" and I'll gladly publish your comments.  I am actually missing my niece's wedding in Ottawa today because her stepmother didn't like a blog I wrote last year and now I am not welcome in her territory.  How pathetic that you take yourself so seriously you object to...........whatever.????  Too bad her husband, my dear cousin with whom I grew up and who was like a brother to me, went along with her. 

But them's the breaks.  I say what I think, I am definite and pretty much black and white about everything.  I love writing and will continue to put myself out there.      

1 comment:

  1. You go girl - tell me like it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Most people can ONLY FACE ABOUT 30% OF THE TRUTH - WHEN THEY MEET YOU THEY GET 99%

    ReplyDelete