Search This Blog

Thursday, March 28, 2019

What! Is! Wrong! With! People!

I know I have flogged this before, but the principle of the separation of church and state -- or mosque and state or temple and state -- APPLIES!  People, get over yourselves.  When accessing a public service, one should not know the religion of the public servant providing it.

How has no one -- except me -- pointed this out?!?!

Once you point it out, the entire issue goes away.  Let me repeat:  The entire issue goes away. 

Today, the ignorant Jagmeet Singh removed his turban to reveal his hair.  Why??  What did this prove?  It proved he is a Sikh, which I don't wish to know because I am not a Sikh.  I also don`t want to know if a public servant is a protestant, a Jew, a Catholic, an atheist, a Baptist.....or anything else. 

The religion of any public servant must be unknown.  This ridiculous debate is all so unnecessary and ignorant.  Google `Church and State` and it`s all there.  OMG!

No comments:

Post a Comment