Search This Blog

Sunday, March 18, 2018

Happy again

When we moved here six years ago, we couldn't get a land line for a while, so B went out and bought our first cellphone.  It was an original Blackberry and I loved it.  Sadly, about a year-and-a-half ago, it gave up the ghost and I had to get a replacement. 

But the Koodo dealer I used no longer carried them.  Instead, he sold me an LG.  I hated it -- mainly because I don't like the phantom keyboard!  I loved my Blackberry keyboard, but I muddled on, trying to use the "fake" one, hitting incorrect key after incorrect key and being annoyingly given suggestions about words I might be trying to type.  Please!  Don't "help" me!

A couple of days ago I went back to Koodo because my LG was misfiring and posting icons I wanted gone.  "I wish I could get a Blackberry," I lamented.  "You can, they're back," said the agent.  Yay!  I bought one on the spot. 

Now I am happy with my "real" keyboard again.    

No comments:

Post a Comment