Search This Blog

Friday, September 20, 2024

Breathtaking mismanagement

That's the only way to describe what the federal government is good at.  According to a recent study, Ottawa has paid $9.2 billion in overtime to employees since 2016.

$9.2 billion!#$%^&*^!!

That's obscene.

This has happened even though hiring has jumped significantly.  The following headlines tell the outrageous story:





I can't even begin to write about this mess.  And to think, Treasury Board President Anita Anand won't even try to explain it.  What are the highly-paid dolts in her employ doing?!!!!! 

For the record, in my entire career, I never charged one cent of overtime -- even though I had to travel often on weekends to get better-priced fares.  I just didn't think it was right, so I didn't.

Out-of-control is all I can say.



1 comment: