Or maybe it was just check? That's what I thought when I read about Stephen Harper's speaking at Carney's 'Investment Summit' in Toronto. I wondered how Carney would let that happen, a former Conservative prime minister speaking to international investors?
But then I thought, well, that sort of check's Carney's whitewash and phony conference. And, let's face it, Carney is really a Conservative at heart. Harper is now the chair of the Alberta Investment Management Corp., so Carney could hardly have refused to let him speak.
"This had to be a very difficult decision, but I do believe that our government had no choice," said Harper. "We must pursue diminished reliance on the United States. I find this all very sad, but just as equally necessary."
![]() |
| Former prime minister Stephen Harper. |
When I say "phony conference", I mean that it isn't bringing in more money. No, it's bringing in about half of what the Liberals lost in money which fled in terror over the last 10 years over their disastrous policies. So, frankly, it's not even a wash.
The tables hadn't even been cleared when Carney hightailed it over to Europe to put the finishing details on his "associate member of the European Union" sleight-of-hand. Make no mistake, Carney is bound to get us all wrapped up in the EU -- which will be a disaster because the EU is falling apart at the economic seams and guess who'll be expected to inject millions to shore it up? Rhetorical.
Folks, we don't have the money!
Carney walked away from a deal with the U.S. because of sovereignty issues, but joining the EU will seriously diminish Canadian sovereignty and make it much worse. The EU regulates everything and Canada will have to abide its strangling regulations!
He has also announced he will be giving airports over to private interests. Is he insane?! And he's doing it all by declaration, with absolutely no Parliamentary debate or approval. He is operating by illegal fiat! These moves are very, very serious and he has to be stopped!
Carney has been a calamity and a tragedy for Canada. He is hiding his evil George Soros agenda behind a mask of "Trump's the problem, the sky is falling and it's all his fault!"
![]() |
| Canadians are in a lather, but for the wrong reason. |
How can Canadians continue to fall for this? These people are sleepwalking the country further into financial doom.


No comments:
Post a Comment