Carney is deliberately incomprehensible. Try as I might -- and I watched it twice -- I could not figure out what he was saying when he addressed the EU in Strasbourg.
"I hope -- and I believe......" he said at one point. What does that even mean? You cannot put those two words into the same sentence. Either you "hope", or you "believe". You can't do both. He's starting to remind me of the turgid, baffling and and obfuscating Andrew Coyne -- one of the worst writers I have ever read.
"We believe that a strong economy is not an end in itself, but the means to a just society. We are committed stewards of our natural heritage. We believe that our prosperity grows when it is shared," he said.
No, a strong economy is the end, Mark, it is not just the means. Again, what does that even mean? And, "...committed stewards of our natural heritage..." Coming from the guy who has just sold us out to the EU and its crippling regulations is rich. Huh?!
Read his whole speech. It is a master class of gobbledygook, but the braying donkeys in Strasbourg -- desperate to keep their jobs -- bought in hook, line and sinker, clapping like trained seals begging for a rancid fish or two.
![]() |
| Ursula planting the kiss of economic death on Canada. Trump, however, will have the last word. |

No comments:
Post a Comment