Search This Blog

Saturday, September 26, 2026

Is everyone OK with this stuff?

I regularly post what I think is important information on my facebook site, but no one else seems to agree.  With the exception of two fb friends, no one comments or reacts at all.  Does everyone think that what Carney is doing to Canada and the economy is fine?

If so, they're not thinking.  Carney is destroying the country.  He has even proposed a new currency to replace the American dollar in international markets.  Is he insane?  Is no one concerned?  He's sent billions to other countries since he was anointed, while telling Canadians we have to tighten our belts and our debt and deficit explode!

He just appointed his wife as some sort of "ocean envoy" and handed her $82 million to get started.  Zelensky's entire inner circle has been either charged, or arrested, on corruption charges and no one bats an eye?!  Zelensky himself has been outed as a drug user by his press secretary -- the one he just fired.  Another $140 million was found hidden in refrigeration boxes in his former defence minister's basement.  WTF?! 

These should be mug shots.

I don't get it??!!  No one bothered about this?  People post inane stuff about puppies and ditties, but nothing about the deliberate destruction of our country.

It's very depressing.  Think I'll have to again cull the herd.

 




No comments:

Post a Comment