Search This Blog

Friday, October 26, 2012

"Swuff Kerin"

That's how the locals pronounce "Swift Current", Saskatchewan.  We stayed there last night on our way to Regina for the conference and met a very cool local farmer, Wayne, who filled us in on what's what in "Swuff Kerin".  More on this later, when I have more time.  But stay tuned for blogs about........
  • the young, female long-haul trucker we met in Brooks,
  • the female cowboy I met in the ladies' room who punched her horse in the face when he bit her in the waist,
  • the wild, random condom selection in the washroom in Moose Jaw, and
  • the Toronto Argonauts I met at the Saskatchewan Hotel here, in for a game with the Rough Riders, with whom I had my picture taken (natch) and the two tickets for the game one of them gave me.  
All very exciting!   

No comments:

Post a Comment