Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

If I see one more butt, I'll crack!

That was the title of the GQ article I was reading this morning, waiting to get my hair cut.  Hilarious!  The guy was writing anguished lamentations about the new low-rise, skinny jeans men who shouldn't be wearing them are wearing. 

"Please man, no, don't do it," he wrote about the guy with the bagged hand about to bend down to scoop poop.  "I can't bear to have to look at your hairy pooper while you are down there!" 

Have to say, I agree.  Why would anyone think this part of the anatomy, or a sneak peak at a muffin-top, is attractive?  It just is not.  But the worst are those hideous, Justin-Beiber baggy jeans!  The underwear is completely exposed at all times and the crotch droops to somewhere in the vicinity of the ankle.  It's a completely dreadful and unsightly look.

An aside:  the woman who cut my hair actually remembered the book I was reading when she cut my hair six months ago!  "And aren't you the woman I razored?" she added.  How she remembered is beyond me?  Reminded me of the grocery clerk in Kona, who remembered my phone number three days after I first gave it him.  Savants.   

(Note to Dan:  Have to confess I still go to 'First Choice' -- despite your warnings.  Checked out the beauty schools you recommended and they are all right downtown -- too long a drive from where we live.  I never seem to have two hours to get my hair cut, which is what it would require.  And there is absolutely no parking anywhere down there.  I sincerely apologize!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment