Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Don't

Ever watched 'My Six-Hundred Pound Life'?  Don't.  Just watched a little a few minutes ago, sadly.  It is about disgusting people who can't stop eating.  Sorry, no sympathy there whatsoever.

Having spent the morning cleaning my house, B suggested we go out for pizza.  Great idea.  Sitting there I gazed at the table next to us, where a young woman, about 25, could not stop eating.  She was with three male co-workers and they were sharing plates.  Guess who chomped the most?  Already bulging out of her clothes, she was apparently determined to get bigger.  She would put her knife and fork in the "finished" position, only to pick it up again and grab more.  I found it disgusting. 

Give her a few years and she may be the next feature on the TV program I just watched.    

No comments:

Post a Comment