Search This Blog

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Beefy

Watching 'Sister Wives' -- against my better judgement, I know -- I am amazed at how fat all the wives are except Robyn.  And the kids!  All fatties in their teens, a sin.  Can't wait for wife numero uno, Meri, to decide a new wife is in order.  That will knock little Robyn off her pedestal when Kody starts courting wife number five.  It's just a matter of time, trust me.   

Also watched 'Tessa and Scott' and the juxtaposition between the fat wives and kids and the super-in-shape skaters is blinding.  I mean, if you're that fat at 17, what will you be like at my age after a few kids!? 

I have a sneaking suspicion that Tessa is in love with Scott, but he has a girlfriend so it's very awkward.  I think he could also be in love with Tessa, but it's all so weird.  One thing is clear, she's a lot nicer than he.   

No comments:

Post a Comment