Search This Blog

Friday, November 8, 2013

The Ugly Side of Miss Goody Two-Shoes

After a nasty incident at the pool a few weeks ago, when Miss Goody Two-Shoes lifeguard went postal because she could not handle her job, and after reporting the fiasco to management, I awaited an apology I was assured was forthcoming. 

"I am apologizing for that incident," Miss T-Shoes said to me today.  "I was told I had to apologize and so I am," she insincerely added.  "If you have any more to say, tell management."  With that bullsh-t comment she walked off. 

Talk about unprofessional.  The problem arose because the aquafitters insist on entering the pool a half hour before their class starts and jam up the lanes.  Miss T-Shoes can't handle them, so she freaked out on me a while back when I elected to stay in the lane in which I was swimming, instead of moving to another as I usually did.

I have done a couple of blogs about it, but pulled them because Miss T-Shoes is the type who would accuse me of cyber-bullying.  But the crap she handed me today convinced me to out her again.  Unprofessional hysterics have no place in dealing with the public.  Unfortunately, the YMCA does nothing about employees such as she.  "She's very emotional," was all I got from the manager this morning.  Like I care.  So unacceptable.   

It won't stop me from swimming, but it will happily ensure Miss T-Shoes does not talk to me.     

No comments:

Post a Comment