Search This Blog

Saturday, December 7, 2013

A plumber?

No, but he certainly dressed like one.  Sitting in the waiting room of the Cochrane Lab, I was jolted to see a young man walking up and down, up and down.  What jolted me?  His pants.  They were so low his crack showed. 

It was absolutely disgusting.  Had he been sitting in my seat before I arrived?  Oh G-d no, please.  To add insult to injury, he was fat.  Yuck!

Wearing a hoodie, he looked like he should have been in a New York "hood", but there he was in Cochrane Alberta, a very conservative town.  My imagination took over.  "He's a drug addict and can't sit still.  He is waiting for treatment to come down from something."  But no.  Soon a middle-aged woman emerged and said, "Let's go son, I'm done."  He had been waiting for his mother. 

She walked behind his behind and must have been well aware of his "ahem".  She said nothing, obviously having seen this get-up many times before.  Oh dear, another young adult living in his parents' basement.   

No comments:

Post a Comment